Pick your 5 favorite TV series before reading the questions.
(I’m leaving Fry & Laurie and Flying Circus out since they’re sketch comedy. Otherwise, they’d definitely be in the top 5)
2. Arrested Development
3. Doctor Who
5. Yes, Minister
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
Gob. Though that one is really, really close. Pretty much everyone in the show is brilliant.
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
All of the people they introduced in the last season. I mean, who cares about Park and company?
3. What’s your favourite episode of 4?
The Constant. I crey evrytiem. No, but seriously, I still haven’t been able to watch it completely without getting all misty-eyed.
4. What is your favourite season of 5?
5. What’s your favourite relationship in 3?
Donna and Ten. They’re such wonderful friends. Broke my heart when Donna had to forget everything…
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2?
Gob and Anne. Just… ugh.
7. How long have you watched 1?
About 6 or 7 years.
8. How did you become interested in 3?
I was getting into British television through Fry and Laurie and I decided to check out what the legendary Doctor Who was like. I, of course, ended up loving both the new and classic series.
9. Who is your favourite actor in 4?
Crikey. This one’s hard. I’m gonna go with Terry O’Quinn, since he actually plays 2 different roles to perfection.
10. Which show’s world would you want to live in most?
Hmm… I would say Downton Abbey, but if I picked Dr. Who I could do that anyway. So Dr.Who
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
Doctor Who. Simply because it’s been on for quite a number of decades.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Eh… Desmond or Penny :P
13. How would you kill off any character in 5?
I would lock the Minister in a room and force him to listen to recordings of Sir Humphrey until he clawed his eyes out.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
That… could work well enough, perhaps the Doctor might know why the Island is so special. Plus, LOST already has time travel.
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple.
Unlikely but okay? Well, the answer is obvious: House and Wilson.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 2 or 5?
Ahh, this is hard to say, since they’re both great. Arrested Development, however, has many more fantastic characters, so I’ll go with it.
17. Which has the better theme music, 1 or 4?
Considering LOST is just that freaky little sound, then House wins.